Monday, 24 August 2015

Pretty Floral


Happy Monday everyone. Bringing back this beautiful skirt to the blog today and rocking it with its matching top today. You can see me pairing it with a pink top here

I absolutely love the beautiful floral print on this two piece. love the thick fabric, the structured bonded lace and the great fit. I can absolutely see myself wearing these pieces over and over again together and mixing it with other items. 



OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Asos Top
Asos Skirt 

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola

4 comments:

  1. Cute look :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful, Dami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Appreciate your lovely comment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...