Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Graduation Dress


Happy Tuesday everyone. To those of you that don't know, I graduated from university last month (July) and I posted a picture of myself on Instagram in my graduation gown and hat. I do plan to write a more detailed blog post about my time in university and my advice to future students later this month, so look out for that. 

Today's look is the outfit I wore for my graduation. You all know I love a ladylike look, So its no surprise I would go for this self-portrait dress. What I love about this dress is the take of a modern ladylike look with an edge.  The geometric grosgrain detailing gives an edge to the dress and the sheer-panelled bodice gives the right amount of appeal and completed with a pleated midi-length full skirt for a modern ladylike look.  

Its such a beautiful dress and it absolutely stole my heart and I thought it would be perfect for my birthday but then I changed my mind and went with this self portrait dress for my birthday and thought I will use this dress for my graduation instead. Well I felt beautiful on a great achievement day. 



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Self Portrait dress here
Kandeeshoes in pink here
Zara Bag here


Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola





1 comment:

  1. What you look like to others is what you are. People are judged based on their appearance. To be successful, you need to look the part. Your clothes are the first thing people notice on you. Any other generic saying about how much looks matter. You get the picture – in this time and place, people judge and are being judged based on appearance. Verdict Life | Verdictlife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...