Thursday, 13 August 2015

Hot Pink & Love Potion


Hello everyone! I wore this beautiful hot pink dress for my uncles traditional wedding which was a beautiful event. Weddings has always been my favorite type of occasion.  Its always a great occasion to get dressed for and witness the love between two people.  The experiences I enjoy most about every wedding is the public declaration of love, how it reminds us of our own personal love life, being surrounded by family and loved ones and lastly, the many fun moves on the dance floor.

I was one of the bridesmaid and this pink dress was chosen.  I had my dress sewed by my tailor exactly to the style I wanted. Please email Mjcreations@email.com to get anything made. you can also visit her Instagram here to see some of her work. 


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Sewed by Mjcreations
Lipstick: Mac All fired up
Bag: Asos
Shoes: Kandee shoes

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...