Monday, 7 September 2015

African print & Denim Skirt


Happy Monday! Jumping on the African print style again today in this custom made crop top. I used this fabric for a full maxi skirt and  bow top as worn previously here.  I absolutely love that the fabric comes with a plain and printed side and as you can see, I have used the plain side for this crop top. 

I have paired it over a denim skirt and added a necklace for a statement style. Finished up my look with black heels and bag. What do you think of this look? 


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Ankara custom made top: sewed by Mjcreations
Denim skirt: sold out, similar here
Zara Bag: here
Justfab Heels: here

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola










4 comments:

  1. The skirt is so lovely on you and the top colour just make the outfit pop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it too. Thanks so much sweetie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...