Saturday, 19 September 2015

The Mani Midi


Happy weekend everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far. lets just say I am currently obsessed with African prints at the moment in case your wondering whats going on but jokes apart, I have been wanting to incorporate more African designs to my style. 

Bought this beautiful skirt within the last week or two and I have to confess that I have worn it on three occasions and I will tell you why. The print is such a beautiful and happy colour, absolutly love the mix of two prints and its a midi length which makes it to be easily dressed down or up for any occasion. Here I have dressed it up with one of my favorite pump and this stunning statement pieces by Bespokiet.

Bespokiet is a UK based online store for Jewelry and Accessories and the best thing about them is , all their pieces are handmade with so much care and can be customized to your taste for your special occasions . you can check out their collections here


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Bespokiet Necklace and Earrings
Newlook vest
Houseofsarah14  skirt 

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post. 
Damilola




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...