Thursday, 10 September 2015

Printed Mini


Hi guys, hope you all are doing great and I hope this post find you in good health. I wore this outfit on a very hot day in Manchester, very simply look but chic & classy. Found this skirt on sale in Zara a while back, ain't it cute? yes? absolutely love the button and cut details at the front. Paired with a Graphic tee and i'm good to go. 

To finish off my look, I went with a nude pump, tied a silk bag around by handbag to add more fun print to my outfit. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos graphic tee similar herehere
Zara mini skirt similar here and here
Justfab Hanbag
H&M silk scarf

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola 

6 comments:

  1. Don't we all love a nice bargain. The skirt look lovely on you and the handbag colour make the outfit extra fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to appreciate you for your work. Secondly, I will feel happy if you will quickly update your blog. Welcome to visit my site Online Shopping Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much. I will try as much to update frequently. appreciate the support.

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, Dammy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...