Thursday, 3 September 2015

Lace + Straw Bag

Hello everyone! Sharing today this stunning self-portrait lace dress. I absolutely love the fit and design of this dress, its such a unique dress with stunning lace details and as if it wasn't perfect enough, it even comes with a pocket - one of my favorite feature in a full midi dress. You can see me wearing its red version here which I wore for my birthday and I think i'm even loving this white colour more against my skin tome - so fresh and clean.  This dress will be perfect for a wedding guest or the bride herself if you want a simple wedding. 

Of course I wasn't gonna let this summer slip away without wearing a floral crown. I absolutely love it as its such a fun headdress look for the spring & summer. Its a great headdress option for a bridal shower or baby shower. 

 To finish off the look, I added this cute straw bag - a great summer piece. I can definitely see this  whole look for a  fun picnic day at the park. 


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Self-portrait dress here and  here 
Office heels here
H&M Floral crown few choices here
Chicwish Straw bag here

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post. 
Damilola xx



4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I literally stalk your page on instagram after seeing this outfit. And how cute is that straw bag.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much beautiful. I'm glad you love the look. Appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. You make everything look so easy... Am just wishing for the handbag to appear in my closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realised i didnt put the straw bag info in the post. Its all done now and the bag is very affordable dear (under £19). You should check it out and grab yourself one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...