Thursday, 17 September 2015

Maxi Statement


Hi everyone!  This is a long due post but I have been visiting family in London which is why this post is coming late.

Today I'm wearing this beautiful Ankara maxi skirt. I absolutely love the colour and print, love the pop of yellow on the blue. Another thing I love about this skirt is it comes with 6 inches allowance added length so you can customize your length however you want. Great right? exactly. Of course I love my maxi skirt very long so I brought out all my 6 inches for a floor length and I absolutely love it. I paired with a white vest and statement neck-piece for a simple but chic look. For the colder days, add a denim jacket.


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zuvaa Skirt
Newlook Vest top
Newlook Statemnet necklace (old)
Zara gold heeled sandals (old)

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...