Monday, 5 October 2015

Soft & Bright Colour Mix


Getting into autumn spirit in today's outfit. I am a huge fan of colorful cloths and that's not going to change for this season and for this look, I have gone with a mix of soft & brights colours. 

Culottes are definitely still an ongoing trend and they are such fun & comfortable way to mix up your bottoms and i am absolutely loving the pink tone of this culottes and its satin like texture. 

For this look, I paired with a knit sweater and layered with a white shirt underneath. I completed the look with a mustard pumps. In addition, I added a stain scarf and tied in a bow on my bag for a more fun and extra touch to the look. 


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos Shirt here
Zara Sweater (old)
H&M Culottes (sold out) love thissmilar here

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...