Thursday, 8 October 2015

Denim shirt & African print maxi skirt


When I first saw this skirt, I absolutely fell in love with the print. You can tell cause I also got it in a midi length which I wore here.  Wearing it, I feel in love with it even more! the length, shape and cut is absolutely perfect.

I absolutely love adding African pieces to my wardrobe and this number is definitely a favorite. Paired it with a medium wash denim shirt - a neutral colour, allowing the skirt to do all the talking. A pink two-tone clutch to compliment the print on the skirt and a black heeled sandals.

OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara denim shirt (old) similar herelove this
Houseofsarah14 Maxi skirt
Justfab  heels
Nina Ricci cluth

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola 








4 comments:

  1. Woow dis one nice on u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress of african print. i am just loving this item.
    african french lace | nigerian lace fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome and creative dress. looks so awesome.We have a good collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them. We will pleasure to have you guys
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...