Thursday, 15 October 2015

Scillas Couture

This skirt is from the new collection of Scillas couture.  Scillas Couture is a clothing line that combines both African & contemporary fabrics and transform into fresh & classy designs.  So when she sent me this skirt, I was very honoured to be able to style this skirt in my way & style. Love the A-line style and unusual round design on the skirt.  

I decided to style this skirt into a work style with a classic white shirt and a navy blue jumper for a light cover-up for the cold. I complete the look with a black pump and black bag.  
OUTFIT DETAILS :
Asos  white shirt 
Zara jumper (old) similar herehere
Scillas_couture Skirt Here
Kandeeshoes pump here
Zara bag here

Thank you so much for visiting,  see you in my next post. 
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Scillas Couture, All opinions are mine.



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...