Thursday, 29 October 2015

Shades of pastels

Gosh my love for pastels is so real. Pastels for fall? don't mind if I do. I first saw this gorgeous dress on the beautiful Blaie Eadie of Atlantic-pacific blog and the minute I saw it, I just knew I had to have it. It is a little pricey but it's totally worth the cost as its such a statement piece and I am totally loving the pastel pink & blue on this dress so I decided to go for a full pastel look. 

Got my gorgeous mint green fur jacket last season from Zara so unfortunately this fur jacket is sold out. I completed the look with my beautiful kandee heel which are my go to shoes to any pastel look. It's a great mix of pastel colours and its absolutely one of my favorite heels. 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos Dress
Zara fur jacket similar here and here
Kandee shoes 

Thanks so much for visiting, see you in my next post.
Damilola



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...