Friday, 23 October 2015

Yellow Lace

Happy Friday everyone.  So some of you have reached to me about posting more timely and I totally agree with you all. I also appreciate all the love & support. 

So I have thought it over and decided I will be posting on Mondays & Thursdays. So my personal style posts will be 2 days for now until further notice and occasionally post something extra apart from the standard 2 days posts. I havent decided on what they will be yet but stuff like style inspirations and all.  So starting from Next week, don't forget to always check the blog on Mondays and Thursdays for my style posts. Thank you all so much. 
OUTFIT DETAILS :
Chi chi london dress via Asos here, Also here
office  heels 
Chicwish  Straw bag 
Bespokiet necklace and earrrings

Thanks so much for visiting,  see you in my next post. 
Damilola







6 comments:

  1. That yellow dress looks gorgeous on you! I guess I have to wait until spring before I can wear something like that! :)

    Love the cute heels! Great colour! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so stylish! I like how effortlessly it looks on you and how you combine pieces! This color combination is amazing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much hun, glad you like the look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...