Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Melissa Maxi

The feeling you get when your well dressed is one of the best feelings in the world as for some reason, it boosts your confidence. That is exactly how I feel when I'm well dressed and this maxi look is no exception.

I am a huge lover of maxi skirts and just absolutely obsessed. I absolutely love the print, fullness and gathered hem style of this maxi skirt. The gathered hem adds an extra touch compared to the regular maxi style. For this look, styled it with a bardot top and I added a touch of vintage with my straw bag & floppy hat. This skirt is definitely a favorite of mine.
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Nasbstitiches Skirt 
Asos Top
Chicwish Straw Bag
JustFab Heels

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine.


12 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear! Skirt is really amazing,love the print!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! MYRA Collection is a brand with an eye for detail that aims to inspire a new generation of modest fashionable clothing like Hijab online, Maxi skirt, Shirt dress, Hijab fashion, Long tunic for the modern Muslim woman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...