Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Winter Florals

Do you own an outfit that you feel you will never get tired of wearing? well unless you gain or lose weight and it doesn't fit anymore....Hahaha. 

Well lets just say that's exactly how I feel about this outfit. I paired the skirt with a different top here. I absolutely love the burst of floral on the skirt. This skirt is such a classic & statement piece and can be worn all year round due to the thickness of the fabric. I'm pairing it with its matching sweater and lets just say that makes it absolutely perfect. I love the idea of the top being a sweater fabric as that just makes it great for the colder season. 

This is a such an effortless look for the festive time as paring a co-ord set is simple as ABC.. but still stands you out from the crowd as its such powerful statement pieces. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
H&M cardigan (sold out)
H&M skirt (sold Out)
Just-fab Heels

Thank you so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...