Saturday, 28 November 2015

Winter Maxi

Hi there everyone, so who's still shopping the black Friday sale and what did you get? Well as tempting as all the deals are, I managed not to fall into the traps as my bills has to come first (sobs). Well there's going to be more deals so no need to be sad if you weren't able to take advantage of the deals like me. Isn't it just so annoying when huge sales happen when your broke? Aaarrrrhhhh

OK. Putting the black Friday sales behind us,Today's look features another of Nasbstitches design which is this colourful maxi skirt. I was lucky enough to be sent this skirt by them and OMG, I am not even going to lie but I absolutely love it. Well you can see how it looks on me, so that proves it. 

This skirt is all kinds of fabulous from the colourful tone to the style & fit. To style, I paired it with a turtle neck top cause baby its cold outside. For a bit more fun, I layered my look with  a statement colour-block stole as a great accessory. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Nasbstitches Skirt
Primark Top (check in store)
Missguided faux fur, similar here

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine.




6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...