Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Floral Obsession

For those extra cold days when you just can't bear to go sleeveless in your favourite prom dresses, layering with a top or shirt is a great way to wear it. Prom dresses are my obsession and I wear them all year long, so having the option of wearing a turtle-neck under my dress & still looking super chic is definitely great for those cold days.

BTW, It's only 3 days to CHRISTMAS and few days from screaming HAPPY NEW YEAR. I really just can't believe how this year has gone by so fast. I can't wait to be at home with my family for Christmas to enjoy those delicious meals  and probably visit friends to celebrate but anyways what are you guys doing for Christmas?  kindly leave me a comment as I would really love to know. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Chicwish Dress
Primark turtleneck top
Asos heels (old)

Thank you for visit, see you in my next post.
Damilola

10 comments:

  1. Cute dress :)

    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect feminine outfit!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post! I enjoyed reading. Happy holidays!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for the support

      Delete
  4. interesting blog ,i like your all post ,i invite all visitor in my site for buy thread
    wallets for
    wallet from our store .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crushing on them shoes right now...lol
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...