Monday, 7 December 2015

NASB Retro Chic Floral Dress

Happy Monday! The festive season is definitely here and if your still having troubles deciding on what to wear, I definitely recommend this floral dress from Nasbstitches. I simply cant get enough of floral dresses and this one from Nasbstitches is simply gorgeous & retro chic.

I absolutely love the autumn floral tone on this dress, colorful large flowers in bloom. To complete this look, I added a colored pump & clutch with minimal accessories so as not to take the attention away from the dress.
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Nasbstitches Dress
Zara pump (old)

Thank you for visiting, see you in my next post 
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collarboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine.



16 comments:

  1. Those heels go so well with the dress :) Love the entire look :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful from head to toes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous in that colourful dress! :)

    And I love those yellow heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...