Friday, 22 January 2016

AFRICAN PRINT MIX


Happy Friday everyone! So I re-styled this beautiful NASBSTITCHES African print skirt for church and this time, I went for a mixed print concept by going with this African print blazer in the same print in a boldly contrasting color.  you can see my first version here

I absolutely love Nasbstitches products for how feminine and ladylike they are which is exactly my style . Their unique prints and designs always gets me. Here I'm pairing two different products together which is the print blazer which i'm wearing as a top tucked in the maxi skirt. To put the look together, I added a fabric sash belt with comes separately with another blazer in the same print as the skirt.

So being able to wear these pieces separately & together makes it so much fun. I am currently crushing on this red dress & Blue Dashiki dress with lace embroidery, I simply can't make up my mind on which to get between both. 

OUTFIT DETAILS


Thanks for stopping by, see you in my next post. 
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine

25 comments:

  1. amazing skirt <3
    I follow you on g+ I hope you can follow me too
    have a great day<3
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Thanks or the follow, followed you back. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Glad you love the mixed print concept

      Delete
  3. This outfit is very beautiful! Love the bold, bright colors! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally everything about this outfit is perfection!! I love the colours and patterns together. What a unique, beautiful look.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Stunning look, really loving your style. :)

    www.kangkanrabha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday to you! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is so bright and beautiful! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning outfit. I love it.
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest post. I`ve found a really cheap online jewelry shop and I wan to know your opinion about my order.
    Kaiyo Aino Blog- Jewelry Haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just checked out Nasbstitches on Etsy and realised I have a few of their blazers in my favourites :) they have the most breathtaking prints!! And you look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really give their peices a try. You would absolutely love it.

      Delete
  11. Love the ensemble...well done
    http://mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome dress. you looks so awesome.outfit was colorful. We have a good collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them. We will pleasure to have you guys
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Sometimes a perfect dress make you so unique and beautiful.
    Amazing outfits.
    african fabrics shop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...