Saturday, 30 January 2016

DRESSLINK WISHLIST

Dresslink Wiahlist
Dresslink Wishlist by edaowo-fashion featuring a flared midi skirt
OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress
£9.29 - dresslink.com


Coat
dresslink.com


Red skirt
£4.39 - newdress.com


Wrist Watch
£1.20 - dresslink.com


Blouse
£3.57 - dresslink.com



So its almost spring time and its definitely not too early to start shopping for some spring pieces. So here are some of my favorite items from DRESSLINK which is an online shop with so many fashionable pieces at an unbelievable low prices. They also offer $0.01 ITEMS and FREE SHIPPING ITEMS

THE RED SKIRT 

OK, would you believe me if I told you I don't own a single plain red skirt? I cant believe it myself  and  never noticed until recently. I mean I own a lot of printed pieces which features red colors but not a plain red skirt. I feel like very woman needs to own a red skirt because its such a bold color that looks great on any skin color. I love full skirt styles which is why I have picked this flared midi skirt. 

THE LIGHTWEIGHT JACKET

Spring time is almost here which means less cold and light weight jackets and I really can't wait. I love the silhouette of this jacket and would be perfect over a white tee & jeans. 

THE PLAID DRESS

I love a good shift dress for those days when your insecure about your middle section. Look fabulous in this rich plaid pattern at a great price. 

THE BLOUSE

I absolutely love a good chiffon blouse and the lace sleeve design makes it so much more fun. Pair it with a midi skirt like the red one on this set or pair over a jeans for a more casual look.

STATEMENT WATCH
Make a statement with your wrist wear with this fashionable silicon rubber strap watch. Silicon wrist watches are soft, lightweight and comfortable to wear. I love the style of the one I choose as its band is molded to resemble the links of a metal band. It comes in so many beautiful colors if your not much of a coffee brown fan color. 



Thanks for stopping by, see you in my next post. 




14 comments:

  1. The red skirt is my favourite!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog :)
    I follow you! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING<3 *-*
    Follow for follow on GFC?
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this red skirt :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I like it!!
    Review: The Envy Blowdry Set on my last post HERE!

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know! :)

    •♥• Mary María Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that red midi skirt! It will come great for this Valentine's Day! The lace blouse is also gorgeous.
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice red skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red skirt is my fav!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest post. I`ve found a really cheap online shop and I want to know your opinion about my order.
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog- From Winter to Spring
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like it , i'm found photo of have beautiful and fashion online .
    keep it want like edaowo - fashion yourself can .
    facebook - serina soriano .
    instagram - tarao_18 .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...