Tuesday, 19 January 2016

LEO PRINT WITH OTK


Hello there! how is your week so far, hope you had a great start. 

So for a while I have been looking for the "Perfect OTK boots" but couldn't find one with the perfect length and quality without breaking the bank. I see a lot of people with OTK boots and wanted one so bad but being a petite (5' 2½" tall) its hard finding one that isn't too long over the thighs. 

So finally I found this Just-fab boots which comes very close to what i'm looking for. I love the length- not too long or short, the suede material and how snug if fits on my thighs but not in a tight restricting way . Unfortunately I got this last year so i'm afraid they might be sold out. 

This print dress I got for a while now.  Its just one of those pieces you buy and forget to wear. I love the mix of print on this dress. If you've been visiting my blog for a while, you already know how much I love to wear prints and this leopard number wasn't an exception. love it.

OUTFIT DETAILS
CoCoRichelle Dress
Just-Fab Boots


Thanks for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg



9 comments:

  1. Leopard print & neon colours suit you so much!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Hope you had great week

      Delete
  3. Nice hair and boots :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...