Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Stripe shirt x Rose print skirt


I absolutely enjoy experimenting with prints & patterns, finding out what works & what doesn't.  This rose skirt is one of my favorite and I have styled it twice here and here. So for this post, I decided to go for a mixed print concept by pairing the rose print skirt with a blue stripe shirt. 

I know a lot of people have doubts about mixing print/patterns on whether they doing it right or not but one of my tricks to mixing prints is matching the colours and not the actual print. If the colour works together, theres a possibility the print/pattern will work together as well. I will do a post about mixing prints soon, so kindly watch out for that. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Stripe Shirt (old, Similar herehere and here
Chicwish Skirt (On sale here)
Kandee shoes New edition here


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

18 comments:

  1. I adore your colourful skirt with the striped blouse!
    Many thanks for kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you now on bloglovin :)
      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
      www.dressedwithsoul.com

      Delete
  2. WOnderful skirt & heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a to mix pattern myself. Girl this is perfect from head to toe. You look gorgeous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute skirt :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pattern mixing is FLAWLESS. I'm in love with everything about this outfit!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've teamed minimal pieces with the bold floral prints of the skirt! Such a beautiful combination xx


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    That skirt looks fab
    You rock this outfit totally
    I followed you back on GFC & I was already following you on G+

    Have a great day
    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combo!
    Check out our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is the bomb ! lovely skirt !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shoes and skirt! I love the vibrant color combinations.
    ariellesatelier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love how you style your maxi skirts. You make them come alive. Love your style as always.
    Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirt on you! so cute! x

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice colorful dress. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...