Thursday, 11 February 2016

1 JACKET- 2 WAYS TO WEAR


Today i'm sharing two looks that both incorporate this African print sleeveless jacket/dress . This sleeveless jacket will be a great wardrobe staple for upcoming spring/summer season, especially as it can be worn as a jacket or dress just by swapping a few pieces. I have styled it in two ways and for my fist look, i'm wearing it as a jacket while my second look is worn as a dress with a shirt worn underneath- but of course you can also wear it as a dress without the shirt for a sleeveless look.

Absolutely love this jacket and will definitely be wearing it more this spring/summer.  

OUTFIT DETAILS
Jacket/Dress here here
Look 1 shoes- Kandeeshoes
Primark turtle neck top (sold out)
Zara Shirt

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. 
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine


9 comments:

  1. Wow, now THAT's what I call a versatile jacket! The pattern is so unique and cool that makes the jacket such a statement piece. I can't decide which of the two very different outfits I like the more because you styled them all perfectly, dear.
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing!! I would never say on these photos where you are wearing it as a dress that it is actually a jacket :) Love the pattern on it :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much versatility in both outfit. I'm just over here drooling at how God you make stripe on pattern look. Too lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: Fabulous jacket. Great two looks. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patterns and bright colours in this dress and those shoes look adorable!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the second outfit :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! I absolutely had fun reading this. Happy Monday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful. You may want to stop by at my blog sometime www.kaysfashionsite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...