Monday, 8 February 2016

NASB Amara Culottes

I have to admit I wasn't keen on the culottes trend when it first resurfaced but with the right styling culottes can be a very chic look whether casual or for more dressy affairs and now I am a huge lover of culottes. They are so comfortable & stylish meaning you can be comfortable and still well dressed. 

A printed pair of culottes can be a great statement piece for your outfit. Pair with a cropped top and a pair of killer heels and you've got a cute look. I went for a solid color top and accessories to avoid coming off as too busy. 

I really can't get tired of NASB colourful & sophisticated pieces. Every piece is handmade to perfection. You can order ready made items from their SITE or request it custom made to your size by sending in your measurement. This culottes was custom made for me based on my measurements and it fits so perfect-no alterations needed. Head over to their website HERE and check out their beautiful collections. 
 
OUTFIT DETAILS 
Cameo Bow top  here & here
NASB Culotte here 

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine







7 comments:

  1. Love this look, culottes are beautiful !!

    www.stylewithtami.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Amazing look ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thos culottes look fabulous on you. I love the colour and the print!

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is absolutely gorgeous and so are your shoes!
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...