Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Pretty in Red


Hi everyone!! In one of my previous post, I did a wishlist titled "Dresslink Wishlist" which shows some of the pieces I was obsessing over at Dresslink. Of course I made my order which includes this red skirt most of you picked as a favorite which of course is also a favorite of mine. Unfortunately this red skirt doesn't come with a side pocket as on the displayed picture but the structure and material quality is great. 
Also finding a sleeveless cropped collar shirt can be quiet harder than I thought as they sell out quiet fast (talking from experience), so when I saw this detachable collar shirt on Dresslink, It was a quick decision on getting it as it can be worn in so many ways with tops/dresses.
I also ordered this vintage style watch. Its such a fashionable piece that you can pair with your everyday looks. Honestly, I have to say that I'm quiet happy & satisfied with this three pieces that I choose as they are pieces that I really needed and I can see myself restyling them a lot for this spring/summer season. Their quality is superb, absolutely better than I was expecting considering how low & budget friendly their prices are. 

Here I Layered three pieces to create this look. Wearing a detachable shirt & this red bardot top is actually a dress worn as a top and I completed the look with a red flare skirt. What's your thoughts ?
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dresslink Shirt here
Dresslink Skirt here
Dresslink Watch here
Asos Dress(worn as a top) (old)
Jessica Buurman Heels here

 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Dresslink, All opinions are mine. 

32 comments:

  1. You look sooooooooo cute in this outfit Damilola!!that top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty. Never knew it was a skirt and top until I read your write up .
    Well combined
    Http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is this skirt?? You look beautiful and I adore the shoes, just stunning! x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Perfect detailing, he collared off shoulder and tasseled heels, just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually three pieces put together Hun but thanks.

      Delete
  6. Hello,

    Amazing dress ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes are beyond cute. Red definitely compliments your skin.

    www.rocandrubi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty outfit dear,love it! <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely ensemble...that skirt is everything!
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. dress is stunning .. you look so gorgeous .. i started following your love.. would love if you do same ..
    http://oluwaskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so beautiful, loveeee it !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Matic Lipstick in High Heels Review and Swatch
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with your shoes. Love your style doll. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you mixed the pieces together. Cropped collars is so hard to find! Had the same problem too. Looking stunning girl.

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful dress & heels, great colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful dress!!
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! You looks stunning!
    Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest post featuring SheIn items.
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog-White Dress
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're very bright! And very beautiful! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is a very beautiful dress and i love it very much. I want to wear it. But i usually like to wear Asian Dresses like Salwar Kameez, Kurtis etc. I usually buy from an Online Store PakRobe, which have huge collection of all type of women dresses specially Asian dresses. So i suggest you if you want western dress then you have to buy from this site and if you want to buy Asian dresses then visit PakRobe.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love ur blog, u look so gorgeous.
    www.mezslone.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your blog.. you look gorgeous
    www.mezslone.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love ur blog, u look so gorgeous.
    www.mezslone.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back :)

    With love.
    Diana.
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you back :)

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look very beautiful in this outfit, great post girl

    www.stellasglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...