Tuesday, 22 March 2016

BLUSHING


Hi everyone,  I know its been a while I have updated on here but my laptops have all broken down and in the process of being fixed which is why I have been MIA lately. As of now I'm using my phone to publish this post. 

So its officially spring (my favourite season) and I'm kicking it off with this dreamy pastel pink look. I love statement pieces & this pink jumper is absolutely a eye catcher, with ladder detailing on each side & back of the jumper. Paired it with my pastel denim jeans, my favourite pastel heels & I'm good to go. 

I have partnered with Cillajames selection to share with you guys some of their quality jewelleries which is this earrings & necklace I'm wearing. I Absolutely love the styles & crystal details, a girls favorite thing right? You can also check out more of their selections HERE for more amazing peices. I also shared a more closer picture of the peices on my instagram which you can see below. 
OUTFIT DETAILS :
H&M jeans (old)
Kandee shoes (old)

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. 
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much and the hair is also on point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this all blush look! You are so pretty!

    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your shoes and sweater :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful, perfect for Easter.

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style

    New on www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pink pants and sweater.Thanks for the inspiration doll!
    Have a great and wonderful Easter!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your entire outfit dear!! Hope you'll fix your laptop soon :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...