Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Perabeam × Edaowo-fashion


Hi guys, Today's post features a jewellery brand called PERABEAM

Perabeam Accessories is a UK based brand with exquisite handmade Jewelry / accessories made with different types of Jewelry materials to suits your everyday wears and special occasions.

All products are handmade with care and can also be customised to your taste. From earrings to necklace & bracelets.

To give you a better view of this brand, I have partnered with perabeam to share with you guys some of their amazing pieces. My first look features this crystal bead necklace & earrings in red & black. This set is called BELLA and it's absolutely gorgeous.  Perfect for you special occasions.  

For my second look is this stunning necklace.  With a combination of kimihimo & crystal beads to create this beauty. It's definitely a fav of mine & I absolutely love the colour as yellow is one if my fav colour. Paired with a African printed maxi skirt & off shoulder top . 

My third look is more of a relaxed look featuring this tassel earrings & kimihimo weave bracelet.  I am absolutely in love with this earrings which is a combination of crystal beads & tassels - it's a BEAUTY and I can see myself wearing the heck out of it this spring/summer. Also love this weave bracelet, a beautiful statement piece.  

And for my fourth look, With a change of shoes & accessories, I transformed my casual look above into a more outgoing look. This look features a nude block earrings & a wrap design of kimihimo bracelets.This nude earrings are the perfect peice as it will go with everything & I absolutely love how they compliments my heels. Also let's talk about this beautiful bracelets,  amazing combination of colours & the detailing that's says "made with love" absolutely melts my heart. 
ACCESSORIES WORN: All Jewelry/Accessories can be found HERE, You can also find them on Facebook HERE.

OUTFIT DETAILS : (updated soon)

Thank you for visiting, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

28 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful earring. Your outfits are stunning. In love with the red dress (shirt + shirt?) outfit. Thanks for​ leaving a lovely​ comment on my blog.

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow Amazing outfits <3 I love them all. The red dress is stunning. The wax skirt is so amazin. i also love the long shirt :) Just discovered your blog, and I love your posts <3 I'm following you.
    xoxo
    Jeanne
    http://jeannefashnbeauty.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sense of style! <3

    x Alix N
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heels!
    Perfect on you.

    dont forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BLOGGED: MAC x Selena Como La Flor Lipstick Swatch

    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is so unique and so fun! I love all of your outfits -- especially your shoes and accessories! :)
    xx
    Jen
    http://www.belledecouture.com/2016/04/floral-and-flounce.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your red dress girl. SO PERFECT! Love your style and your blog. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Happy Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' all of your outfits!!!! AMAZZZZZZZING coral dress! And fantastic jean dress! LOVE!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlllllll you are too much! lovely lovely jewelries! and you sure did rock them well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing outfit!Love your style and your blog. The second one is my favorite!
    You look beautiful!
    XO Erica
    www.ericavoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection: My favorite is the first one red dress perfect on you
    I love your style and your blog.
    Visit mine if you want and check my last video http://www.welovefur.com/video/chic-fashion-fair-shanghai/
    many kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfits :D the second one is so pretty! And love your hair!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog :)
    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect accessories and outfits of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the coral dress! So feminine!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  17. So inlove with these outfits!

    Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest nailgel post ideas.
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog-BornprettyStore Nail Gels

    Kaiyo Aino Blog
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfits !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look. Totally amazing,chic! Gorgeous photos, the colors and textures are so dreamy . I enjoy this look and colours match perfectly . <3
    www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like the first and the second outfit :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello,

    So beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You looks amazing! beautiful dresses!
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice Outfit.....

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like this outfit, makes me miss summer.
    Darlene | http://www.somoda.no

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi. Its really a nice post, the images of this blog is really awesome and extraordinary. waiting for other interesting posts at a time when that will come.
    www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/boden

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...