Tuesday, 17 May 2016

FLOCKED MIDI SKORT


Ok how fab is this flocked midi skort?  I absolutely fell in love with this skort after seeing it on two other fab bloggers, I knew I had to get myself one. I love the fact that it looks like a skirt at first look but really its a wide leg culottes. I love the quality & texture of the fabric. this is definitely a favorite in my wardrobe. 

For this look, I went for a classic white & black look with white button down shirt & a skinny scarf to add a little touch to it. I finished up the look with my black fluffy pumps and i'm good to go. 

I wore this look for church on Mother's Day (UK Mother's Day) so this post has been long due. as it was Mothers day, I also included my Son in the shoot and we were able to get one or two good shot of him as 90% of the time he was running away and me trying to catch him to get a good shot. Its a real struggle getting a picture with my little man as every time we try to get a picture, he starts running away and laughing so hard like its a game. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Banana Republic skort here
White Shirt (Borrowed from the hubby)
Kandee shoes


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

13 comments:

  1. The skirt looks incredible!
    Well combined :)
    Hope you have a great day
    Stay in touch

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag.be
    Facebook: outfitvandedag
    Instagram: @outfitvandedagblog
    Twitter: @outfitvandedag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl! Am so in love with this look.
    Your style is admirable!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this skirt - so awesome! with great details :) and nice boy too :) you're so cute :))
    www.plesatazpevacka.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m inlove with the shoes! Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest outfit post featuring Romwe Lace Top
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog-Summer in White

    Kaiyo Aino Blog
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is chic! The scarf added character to the outfit. Good job
    New post featuring body-con thigh slit is on the blog www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice looks. I love your blog. I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look geourgeous, the whole outfit is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did You finished this blog? It was nice to read Your posts. Please, come back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful bag & shoes!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...