Tuesday, 10 May 2016

NASB DANYA DRESS


Hi everyone, its been a while. lets just say I haven't had the motivation to blog lately so I decided to take some time off. We all need time to relax & just recharge and I can say i'm gradually getting my motivation back. 

Today's post features this beautiful print dress from NABSTICHES. I absolutely love the mix of print & pattern on this dress and its a wrap design which makes it quite fun. It also features a lace applique at the waist. Its perfect for this spring/summer occasions. 

OUTFIT DETAILS
NASB Dress (follow them on instagram Here)
Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine.

7 comments:

  1. You are always so beutiful and elegant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, your looks are always nothing short of amazing! Love the print and the style of this dress -- looks like it was made for you! The pumps are MY FAVE of all -- green is my fave color and they look fab on you! Awesome coat too, the color is too good!
    xx
    Jen
    http://www.belledecouture.com/2016/05/2-looks-floral-stripes-itsbanana.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!!!!!!!! LOVE the coat, you look stunniiiiiiing!
    Hope you like my blog as well :) themariabonita.blogspot.com :

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat, dress and heels all work so good together. You really rock this look
    Sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...