Wednesday, 16 November 2016

AND......IM BACK

Hi everyone! Its been too long you guys and I'm soooo glad to be finally back. I have to say I am very sorry I didnt inform you all about taking a break but i'm sure anyone of you that follows me on Instagram would know what the break was about by now. Anyway to cut the long story short and not bore you guys anymore than needed, I am glad to announce that we just welcomed our SECOND CHILD into the world six weeks ago and I'm glad to be finally getting back to myself and back to blogging. Join in the fun and check out my Instagram for a picture of our new bundle of joy.

Oh I love Autumn, yes to the color change of the leaves, the falling of the leaves and the beautiful sight it creates but I am definitely not a fan of the cold but I have to say all that beautiful & colorful sights compensate for the cold. I love the shades of fall fashion and this dress brought it all home for me. I love the fall floral pattern on the dress, the turtle neck & ruffle details on the shoulders and to top it all, it only cost £14.99 but looks so much more. I have to say this dress is a big win. Paired it with a beautiful shade of caramel suede pumps and off I go. 


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! You were definitely missed! I so hate I missed out on buying this dress.You make it shine! Congrats on your newest bundle of joy and let's talk about how great you look :) yessss! -Caribbean cowgirl www.caribbeancowgirl.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful! I love the shoes!
    Awesome blog! I'm following you! Follow back?***
    Kisses
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Following you right back.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! You look amazing in that dress! I'm back too, I had to take a break even though I didn't want to bacause college is sucking out my life.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Hope things are better with college now and welcome back too.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes, you need to take a break but you came back strong and with a great outfit!
    www.seenaskristine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, break was definitely needed. Thank you

      Delete
  5. Welcome Back dear and Happy Thanksgiving. You are stunning good with floral outfits.
    http://www.mirraw.com/salwar-suits/anarkali-salwar-kameez

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress suits you so well, classy heels!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...