Thursday, 22 December 2016

BRONZE FOR CHRISTMAS

Its unbelievable how this year is going by so fast and the fact that Christmas is only 2 days away from today. Speaking of Christmas, I am absolutely loving the metallic & rich bronze tone of this skirt from ASOS which is perfect for Christmas. I combined it with a black satin top and accessories that compliments the look.

I would also love to wish you all a Merry Christmas in advance and I hope you all have a great Christmas.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos Choker
Lipsy  Blouse
Asos Skirt 

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a nice post. Happy new year to you, friend!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Happy new year to you and your loved ones.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Happy Holidays, Dear!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via Google+
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...