Monday, 5 December 2016

Denim Button Front Dress

Happy New Month to you all and I hope this new month brings you all joy & happiness. I'm a big fan of denim dresses as I find a great denim dress to be a statement in its own. 
Here I am wearing a denim button front dress which is made of thicker denim fabric. What I love most about this dress is how it's fitted at the waist but features a baggy sleeve. It gives you that relaxed denim look but with a cinched waist. To style this look, I went for ankle boots for a toned down casual look and not too glam. 

ASOS BOOTS


 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

15 comments:

  1. Adore this denim look on you hun!

    xx Aldora from Beauty Bedazzled
    https://beautybedazzled.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post. :)


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post dear!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola, que maravilla, me ha gustado mucho tu estilo y tu post, ahora tengo mas cosas que quiero comprar, jajaja, besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silhouette of this denim dress! Looks chic on you, luv. xoxo

    Much love,
    Sugar
    Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest high waist dress is fanshion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...