Friday, 16 December 2016

SATIN LACE & FLOUNCED SLEEVES


I finally caved into the slip dress trend. I have really loved seeing it on a lot of ladies usually with plain white tee underneath. Here I am wearing an H&M satin dress with lace details, styled with a fitted jumper with frill trim collar and long sleeves with a wide flounce at the cuffs.

I love the little details of this look such as the frill on the neck, the trimmed-lace on the dress and the flounce on the sleeves. Little details like this are what makes an outfit for me . Completed the look with a double breasted coat & a mirrored silver pumps. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
H&M SATIN DRESS (here)
H&M JUMPER (here in grey)
KANDEE SHOES on sale here
ZARA BAG (here)


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Wooow <3 What a fab outfit <3 You look so gorgeous, I like your satin dress and rour coat and shoes are litt <3
    xoxo
    Jeanne
    http://www.jeannefashnbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful post dear!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...