Friday, 24 February 2017

BALLOON SLEEVES X METALLICS

Hello! how has your week been so far? its friiiiiiyaaayyyy! Get out there and have some fun this weekend and today's look is what I call the perfect weekend look. I am currently hooked on balloon sleeves as I find it to be such a fun style. I recently wore a dress version of this top as you can see here which I am obsessed with. 

I have styled them with this grey Zara trouser which fits like a glove. It was one of the things I pick up in store to just try on but got hooked and couldn't leave the store without buying them lol. Now lets talk about this shoes from Public desire, Ain't they just the coolest? and needless I say very funnnn. Metallics are in and I'm loving it (another obsession I am having lol). 


WHAT I'M WEARING:
Asos Sweater
Zara Jeans
Public Desire Shoes


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...