Tuesday, 14 March 2017

STREET STYLE: FLARE TROUSERS


For today's post, I am having another take on this fabulous flare trousers. I wore this trousers recently here with a work-style take on it and for today's post, I went for a street-style take on it by pairing it with a T-shirt and leather jacket for that street style vibe. I completed the look with my favorite straw hat.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
ASOS T-shirt
ZARA Trousers
Straw Hat available here and here


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

18 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot =)

    Great post, this outfit looks fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome trousers and love the colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trousers are absolutely amazing!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    you look fantastic my dear :D I'm in love with all combo!
    I really want your tee :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | I’ve Tested H&M BB Cream.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very stylish honey! This red pants are so awesome!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 III

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the pants
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look so stunning and elegant! Your pants are great and very original, I love them :)

    xoxo dear ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, look at those trousers!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's jacket!
    http://gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These trousers are so cool, and the color couldn't be any more vibrant. I love it!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wasn't expecting those pants! Very vibrant outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...