Monday, 6 March 2017

WORK-STYLE: FLARE TROUSERS

ONE THING--You need this ZARA trousers. 
The moment I saw this trousers, I knew I had to have it, the flare detail is everything and the way its moves with every step is just perfection. Its the perfect piece from work look to everyday chicness. If you are someone like me that loves statement pieces, then this trouser is for you.
Now lets talk about this ASOS Blouse. Its the perfect piece for your wardrobe this spring no matter the occasion. I am swoon over the gorgeous floral print and it has the prettiest little details from the pussy-bow neck to the gathered sleeves. 
I paired it with a powder blue coat and pastel coloured heels to compliment the top......a perfect spring work look. 
WHAT I'M WEARING:
ASOS Blouse
ZARA Trousers
KANDEE SHOES (Old)
ASOS Coat (Old)


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.  photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

16 comments:

  1. Totally loving this outfit:) These Zara pants are rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful blouse and pants:) stunning look:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trousers!!!
    http://stylettosbyana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hon you are looking Spring-Tastic, there is a lot going on with the outfit and it all works- the flare of your trousers, the print of your blouse, the powder blue coat- really puts a smile on my face! ( :
    http://myfashionslashlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting outfit :) Beautiful shirt :)
    http://gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    you look absolutelly fabulous my dear ;D Super cool outfit

    NEW REVIEW POST | Novex Spray Acid Temptation: makes hair SHINY and MOISTURIZED.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I love this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what incredible trousers, I really like the style and colour!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  9. These trousers are incredibly beautiful and I adore combo with this blouse! You look super gorgeous!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple. Chic. Classic
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...