Friday, 14 April 2017

EASTER WEEKEND:PRINTED FLORAL DRESS WITH OPEN BACK

Happy good Friday everyone, I'm all ready for Easter weekend with this gorgeous floral dress. Do you have your Easter outfit ready yet?
I absolutely love everything about this dress. The floral print of the dress is stunning and the open back details is just gorgeous even down to its structured smooth fabric. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
True Violet Dress via ASOS
Chicwish Straw Bag HERE
Kandee Shoes HERE

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful floral dress, it looks beautiful and sexy on you :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I Iike it soooo much! ❤
    Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Please let me know!

    ❤ MARY MARÍA STYLE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, dear! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? --------> Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This floral dress looks so fab on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit, you look fabulous! :D

    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog ^^
    www.infashionchains.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog! I really like it! I would be happy if we could follow each others blogs- I already followed you so if you want you can follow me back

    XOXO, Lena

    https://unicornsfashionnbeauty.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    OMG so amazing look :D In love with dress and shoes :D fantastic <3

    NEW REVIEW POST | Finally I’ve TESTED SILISPONGE
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, love the open back of the dress !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful dress !! Vogue Crafts and designs Jewelry Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that dress is just stunning!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice dress ! i absolutely love it

    http://wardrobeofglutonny.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post dear! I follow you #24,please follow me back

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...