Saturday, 1 April 2017

LACE UP

Hello everyone, sorry for my absence here, I should have uploaded this look since the beginning of the week but I was having some issues with my laptop which is all sorted now. 

So today's look highlights "lace up" details which seems to be one of the new trend this spring/summer and I'm loving it. The little details is what makes an outfit for me as I love detailed statement pieces. The minute I saw this jeans, I just knew I had to own one, the lace up details at the side makes a great statement. I paired it with an asymmetric white shirt with open back and  lace up details. I also cant get over the details on its sleeve- another great statement piece.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
ZARA SHIRT
H&M JEANS
ASOS SHOES (old)
ZARA BAG (old)

 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

17 comments:

  1. Glad you sort out your laptop. Babe I love this lace up trend especially how you've styled it. Keep doing you Hun.
    Sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on the lace up trend, you look so classy! <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lace up outfit, it looks cool on you!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic the jeans! :)
    hi... nice blog, Would you like to follow each other?
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ That's Amore Blog
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jeans are awesome and very on-trend for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Have an amazing new week.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool detail!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow amazing outfit hum <3 Those jeans are everything? You look stunning :)
    xoxo
    Jeanne - http://www.jeannefashnbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg this outfit is super gorgeous. The details on jeans, I really like 💕

    http://lippie143.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love how you styled this trend <3
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot :D

    so fabulous and incredible details... OMG perfect combo

    NEW WISHLIST POST | Spring Clothing Favs + Weekly Mood Board to Inspire <3
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lace up details, they make the outfit really special!
    Have a great day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey hon, this is a fab way to update the white shirt and denim jeans look. I'm so into this lace up look! P.S. I have had to re-do my watch giveaway as I was given a faulty giveaway link by accident. i have a working link now, so do enter my JORD watch giveaway on this link. Winner gets a $150 gift code to spend on the site- https://www.woodwatches.com/g/myfashionslashlife
    ( :

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...