Monday, 3 April 2017

PATCHED DENIM X BOW

Lately, I am hooked on denim and this denim coat is what I call EVERYTHING. Its absolutely perfect for this spring as only light weight jacket is needed around this time. I adore the patch design, long length and loose fit.

I have paired it with a plain white T-shirt, my favorite denim jeans and the cutest bow kitten heels. perfect for those days we just want to feel relaxed but still stylish and chic. 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
WAVEN Denim Coat here
H&M Jeans (old)
ZARA bow heels here
ASOS bag (old)

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.  photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

15 comments:

  1. Great post! Photos are amaizing :)
    If you want that we follow each other let me know by leaving a comment on this post --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2017/03/oversized-sweatshirt-outfit.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome coat! And loving the denim-on-denim look:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    so fantastic and street style combo. Love it :D

    NEW COOKING POST | 3 Steps (only) to an amazing RED FRUITS CHEESECAKE
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super combination! Love the long denim jacket with those heels ! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECTION! WOW!

    www.StylesbyNancy.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! The coat is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting look :)
    http://gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Have an amazing weekend.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww those shoes are the cutest! I love this outfit :D
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, loving the shoes!

    -Kati
    http://www.almoststylish.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the shoes are amazing! Great styling as always!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  12. super combination !! Vogue Crafts and Designs jewelry designer and supplier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...