Tuesday, 2 May 2017

PRINTED MIDI SKIRT- MARISSA SKIRT

I love incorporating African prints into my style because I think Africa prints are fabulous and I cant ignore a good full midi skirt (my weakness lol). I am a lover of full midi skirts especially ones with vibrant and colorful prints. 

This Ankara House pleated midi skirt is a definite keeper and the colors on it blends well with spring and summer. To style, I went with a bell sleeve yellow top which blends well with the colors on the skirt for a classy look. I completed the look with a pastel colored pump and my favorite bold pink lipstick for a feminine touch.

Ankara House is an independent African fashion design house and clothing store that has great collection of  quality, stylish  and very affordable pieces right up my style alley and need I say I am in love with this brand. For beautiful African print designs, you have to check them out, their pieces are definitely modern and trendy and did I mention AFFORDABLE? ha yes I did. You can also follow them on Instagram @theankarahouse to see more awesome pictures of their pieces.

WHAT I AM WEARING: 
Ankara House skirt (here, in another print here with 15% off all purchases using code EDAxANKARA at checkout--end June.2nd // my other fav skirt options here and here) Zara Top here // H&M bag here, other options herehere and here // Kandee shoes (old)

 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is in collaboration with Ankara House

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. 

17 comments:

  1. Excellent post! I follow you,please follow me back
    http://fashiontrendsfashionblog.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is always on point gurl !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is fab:) Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear,
    what a really interessting blogpost- I love your blog and I am following you now;)
    Have a nice day;)
    Isa
    www.label-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post! Thanks for sharing! ������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    OMG so incredible skirt :D love it!!!

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Best Color Matching
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg these pices are so pretty and the colors are perfect for you! Super! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post!


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute yellow-ish outfit! So lovely and elegant. *_*

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!
    Im following you and I hope you follow back!
    http://zohanbloguje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love the skirt's print, it's SO CUTE!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, I'm following your nice blog. Can you follow mine? Thanks��
    http://inecommercialeout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The whole outfit looks wonderful on you. Colours are really joyful, dear!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What I love the most about this post is atmosphere and how sweet it is. LOvely.


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are beautiful woman!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I follow you back! :)
    kreconowlosaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...