Sunday, 21 May 2017

RING MY BELL

The minute I saw this jumpsuit, I knew I had to have it. I'm currently loving statements sleeves and off the shoulder pieces and this jumpsuit offers both with wide-cut legs..................Yeeessss. I just love wide-cut legs, they  give you the free movement you need and not feeling restricted while still looking super chic.

I styled my jumpsuit with my new in fabulous Marco De Vincenzo braided heels. How fabulous are they? definitely one of my favorite shoes.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
ASOS Jumpsuit
Marco De Vincenzo braid shoes available herehere and here 

 
Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. 
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    fantastic combo as usual :D love it!!! you look amazing <3

    NEW DIY POST | DIY: Cinema Light Box (Easy Version)
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy white outfit with the vibrant lipstick! Beautiful. *_*

    Kathy's delight I Instagram I Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumpsuit is gorgeous but the heels are a truly case of love! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing to add, your style is always on point... I am a huge fan !
    Also I want to thank you for all the supportive comments you leave me on my blog <3
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes they are so awesome my dear !
    Nice outfit by the way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...