Friday, 2 June 2017

FOLD-OVER SLEEVE AND BOWS

Ok! can we just talk about how fab this dress? I mean ASOS has got me on their grip lately, well to be honest they have always got me lol. They just always have the pieces I love and I love unique pieces like this ASOS dress. Its so simple yet so chic. The fold-over design adds so much statement to the dress and you can dress it up or down.

I have paired it with my Joshua Sanders sneakers. I am in love with this shoes, I mean whats not to love. The Exaggerated bow pretty much does it for me and they are oh so comfy and I know you might be thinking duh they are trainers, they will be comfy but oh no. I think we all know there are some shoes that can be painful even though they are flats , especially its been worn for the first time, but these ain't. The material is snug yet stretch for that comfy feel. I mean I cant explain it but lets just say they are totally worth the money and SHOE LOVE is definitely TRUE LOVE.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
ASOS Dress
Joshua Sanders Bow Sneakers (in pink mesh) 
Bag (via Cocorichelle1 on Instagram) 


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous as usual :D
    Love the shoes <3


    NEW TIPS POST | It’s Waterproof MAKEUP baby :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, as always!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique and cool outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    as I said, I'm in love with your street styled shoes :D

    NEW DECOR POST | 7 Steps to Let Your Closet Impeccable and Organized!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredible minimal dress, love it!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, love your dress (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...