Monday, 5 June 2017

STATEMENTS:OFF SHOULDER SHIRT X CULOTTES

Happy Monday! hope you all had a fabulous weekend. It was disheartening to hear about the London attack when we were still trying to get in terms with the Manchester attack. My heart goes out to all those families that are affected. 

I love Culottes and I have to say this Solace London one is definitely my favorite style I have so far. You can see me wearing it previously here and in a purple color here. The quality fabric, high waist and fit of it is just EVERYTHING. Its such a classy piece and classy pieces are always going to be timeless.

I have paired it with another classy piece - this off shoulder shirt which I wore previously here in a white color. You know you love a piece so much when you buy them in different colors and this culottes and shirt definitely fits the profile. I completed the look with my favorite So Kate pumps and this fabulous edgy bag (In love). 

WHAT I AM WEARING: 
Solace London Culottes (Sold out) Love this and this
Top from here (DM or message her to order)
Bag from here (DM or message to order)


Thank you for stopping by, see you all in my next post.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    you always have the most original and amazing combos :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Vita Liberata Tan Mousse + GIVEAWAY
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This awesome top goes great with the culottes for sure:)
    And yes...so sad what's been happening over there in the UK:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is amazing!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top, it has a kind of fututrist and arty vibes, I am fan !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit and pictures!
    Have a lovely day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly these terror attacks are going out of hand. It is so sad.

    I love the look you created. So stunning. Those culottes are everything. I love the cold should you have going on in the look. So gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish outfit, dear, you look great!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing post dear :)
    happy Monday :)

    https://www.instagram.com/tijamomcilovic/
    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...