Thursday, 27 July 2017

PUFF SLEEVE PENCIL DRESS- TITI DRESS


Puff sleeves are very trendy at the moment and I am definitely here for it. I honestly can't get enough of statements sleeves which is why I was immediately  hooked when I saw this puff sleeve pencil dress from DamiHmode. The sleeves are sooo much fun and the proportion is perfect and I have to say I haven't worn a pencil dress in a while but this DamiHmode Titi dress sure reminded me of what I've been missing. This dress is absolutely fabulous and elegant.

I styled it with this gorgeous bamboo bag which  I'm currently obsessed with as it goes with everything. For my shoes are this beautiful green satin pumps and to top it all off, let's not forget my favorite boater hat. 

Damilola Hannah is a great new independent designer based in Germany that specializes in African and Western clothing. They have a collection of quality, stylish & classy styles and I am absolutely in love with a lot of their beautiful pieces. All their items are handmade to perfection to fit each person distinctive body and I am really looking forward to featuring more of their fabulous pieces as this is a brand I absolutely love. You can check them out on their Website or on Etsy  and don't forget to follow them on Instagram  to see more beautiful pictures of their pieces. 

WHAT I AM WEARING:
DamiHmode Dress here and here
  Zara Shoes
Olney boater hat here and here
Straw bag from Cillajamesselection 


This post is in collaboration with DamiHmode

Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post.


8 comments:

  1. Great dress :* I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fantastic!
    I'm a new follower!
    If you want to follow back
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    you have an amazing sense of fashion. OMG! perfect as usual

    NEW TIPS POST | Build Your NEUTRAL MAKEUP KIT at a LOW PRICE :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is superb dear! Stunning print and I´m loving this trend sleeves.xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of the best outfits that require confidence to wear, you got the hat that not many women rock it but you did it, love it.

    www.sinclairandserena.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are nice, I follow you, can you follow me back? ♥

    beautyakworld.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, So cute!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...