Friday, 4 August 2017

EXOTIC FLORALS


Hi there,  just a quick post on this exotic print dress. It was love at first sight the minute I saw this dress in the store, I didn't even bother trying it on but just paid for it straightaway. well on a more serious note, I was in a rush and didn't have time to try on and wasn't going to leave it for another day as something told me they were going to sell out fast (i will call it my intuition lol) and I was right. Its such a beauiful print and love the layered hem details. There are still some sizes available and it also comes in plain black & blue. Absolutely love those too. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
H&M Dress HERE
ZARA Sandals HERE
Straw Hat HERE
H&M Sweater (old) LOVE THIS
ZARA Bag HERE


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...