Friday, 4 August 2017

MIXED CHECK SKIRT

Hi there, Gingham are so in trend and I am totally loving it. They are no longer just used for picnic baskets and there are so many designs and styles out there,  so just look for ones that calls out to you like I felt when I saw this skirt on Finerylondon. This skirt is a summer essential with a wrap-over design featuring different sized checks and a long belt to tie-----Its the perfect skirt for me and in love with me.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Finery London Skirt HERE
T-shrt Shirt HERE
ZARA Sandals HERE
Straw Hat HERE
ZARA Bag HERE
ZAEA Earring HERE and in Green HERE


Thank you fro stopping by, see you in my next post. 

3 comments:

  1. I love gigham and and LOVE this skirt, it looks so good on you!
    www.laveinechronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, like all items!

    http://madeinkyiv.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...