Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Leather Pants × Double Breated Coat

 

Hey loves! Yes I know its been a while and I apologise for my inactiveness on the blog but hopefully this should change soon. I have recently been thinking of having a set days in the week for blog post starting with two days for now. let me know what you think and days you would suggests.   
 
So I was in london for the weekend  for couple of things and here is a quick outfit from one of the days. By the way, let me just say this is my first time trying on a leather pants and can I just say I LOVE IT. This particular one is from zara and I love the style and fit of this pant as its got that joggers style going on giving me that comfy chic look. Here I have paired it with my old T-shit from missguided which has a leather breast pocket to compliment my leather pants. To finish up the look, went for my double breasted coat and of-course my leather pumps.
 


 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara faux leather trousers: Sold out, try this here , here, and here
Missguided T-shirt (old)
Zara Double Breasted Wool Coat -Sold out
Zara leather black pumps- Old, similar here
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.
Damilola
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin
    I read your blog, its really awesome, I love it.
    Leather pants feel so smooth and cool on your skin. They make you look and feel so hot too. Do you have a pair of pants made of leather in the back of your closet?
    MC bukser
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...