Tuesday, 3 November 2015

The Betty Smith Blazer

I guess i'm not doing well so far on posting on Mondays like I said which is not entirely my fault as you know, I have to work with the schedule of my hubby (my photographer) which is why this post is coming to you on a Tuesday instead of yesterday (I apologize). 

Today's look features this colorful African print blazer from Nasbstitches . Its such a classy & chic piece that can be taken from work to casual. I absolutely love this blazer due to its style, how it hugs the body so well & its bold print. Their collection voices out class & style with bold African prints. Cant wait for you guys to see the next piece i'm wearing from their collection. 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Nasbstitches Blazer 
Zara Trouser (sold out) similar here
 kandeeshoes Pump
Cocorichelle Clutch 

Thanks so much fro viewing, see you in my next post. 
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Nasbstitches, All opinions are mine.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post a lot. Great job!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blazer! So colourful! :)

    And I love your hair! :D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun. glad you love it.

      Delete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...