Monday, 27 February 2017

WORK STYLE:CHIC CHECK & BELL SLEEVES


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. Today I'm sharing a work style post.

A great way to switch up a work style could be with a mix of prints/patterns and trends. For this look, I am wearing a grid print trouser which is great for a smart or casual chic. I have teamed it up with  a rib jumper which features a bell-shaped sleeves and a frill trim stand up collar. I completed the look with this Zara loafers for a smart yet comfortable look. 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
ASOS Trouser in petite and regular length (also comes in curve & maternity)
H&M Jumper here in grey
ASOS Sunglasses here
ZARA Coat (old)
ZARA Shoes (old)
H&M Bag (old)


Thank you for stopping by, see you in my next post. photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg

21 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the sleeves on that jumper....very on-trend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful post - love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hon, ok this time let's see if my comment makes sense!
    So great minds think alike, I did a workoutfit post as well this week- woop!
    Loving your loafers, there is just something about these kind of flats that make you look effortlessly chic.
    Hope you are having a good start to your week hon ( :
    http://myfashionslashlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    I'm totally in love with your pants :D So perfect look :D
    I'm new GFC follower <3

    NEW COOKING POST | Gratin Codfish with Ham.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and intresting sunglasses :)
    http://gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I'm all for bell sleeves but some can be a little impractical. Yours definitely does not fall into that category

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome styling, you suit the trousers so well!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so chic! I love this outfit, the pants are wonderful :)

    xoxo ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so perfect. Love the way all these pieces look flawless together.
    I just followed your lovely blog (#16). Please follow back. Stay in touch.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this outfit is just adorable! The coat is too pretty and I also love your trousers!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Coat, slayed
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...